So How Does Apple Cider Vinegar Help People Lose Weight?
Apple cider vinegar accelerates the body’s ability to break down and derive nutrients from fats and protein efficiently and quickly from the digestive system, which means a faster metabolism and more vitality. The potassium that apple cider vinegar contains makes it work. Potassium in apple cider vinegar promotes cells, tissue, and organism growth.
In addition to potassium, apple cider vinegar contains these and other health boosters:
- Enzymes: chemical substances your body produces to help boost chemical reactions in your body.
- Calcium: necessary for transmitting nerve impulses, regulating muscle contraction, and maintaining healthy bones.
- Iron: an essential mineral that is important for your blood.
- Magnesium: a mineral that has many beneficial effects on your body, most important its impact on heart health.
Here Are A Few Ways To Include Apple Cider Vinegar In Your Diet.
- An easy method is to use it with olive oil as a salad dressing. This is particularly tasty with leafy greens, cucumbers and tomatoes.
- It can also be used for pickling vegetables, or you can simply mix it into water and drink it.
- The amount of apple cider vinegar used for weight loss is 1-2 tablespoons (15-30 ml) per day, mixed with water.
- It is best to spread this out into 2-3 doses throughout the day, and it may be best to drink it before meals.
Bottom line, apple cider vinegar certainly is quite good for you! So if you can deal with the flavor of it, or if you just honestly feel like drinking apple cider vinegar makes you feel healthier, then I say go for it! At the end of the day, I’m all about anything that will encourage people to eat healthier. Just don’t expect apple cider vinegar to make the weight magically fall off, because it won’t. Remember, weight loss is simply a byproduct of living a healthy lifestyle overall, which involves both eating healthy foods consistently and exercising regularly.
Copyright ©2017 Don Cormier All Rights Reserved
Click here to Reply or F